Announce: 9P / Plan9 support for MC

Subject: Announce: 9P / Plan9 support for MC
From: Enrico Weigelt
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 00:52:34 +0100
Hi folks,

I've just written 9P support for MC via libmvfs (my VFS library).
The libmvfs supports easily dropping in of more FS'es and maybe
could someday replace MC's own VFS layer.

One thing I did not yet find out is how to get urls working
(someting like "9p://..." instead of "/#9p://"). Maybe someone
could give me some hint ?

cu