Re: extending mc.menu ?

Subject: Re: extending mc.menu ?
From: MK
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 09:28:38 -0500
> Q1. is the above bash syntax or sch....?

no it is specific to the mc.menu file.

> Q2. what mc.menu entry should I try to view my
    char(13)-line-terminated files ?

Just make a new one.

There is a very detailed explanation of the syntax if you press "F1"
while the F2 menu is displayed; it is also under the main help contents
as Menu Bar:Command Menu:Menu File Edit.

The only thing not made explicit there is that %f represents the
(selected) file(s), %d the directory in the working panel and %D the
other panel's directory.

You can add and remove F2 entries as much as you want.  If you include
conditions in the operation your entry will not appear if the context
is wrong.