copy/move with filename edit

Subject: copy/move with filename edit
From: Felix Miata
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 00:43:28 -0500
I noticed in Gutsy that regardless of environment, the normal F5/F6 copy/mov
keys are the ones to use also with shift when you want to change the filename
of the target. In many other environments (other than runlevel 1 and when run
in Konsole) the shift key needs to be used with F3 instead of F5 to copy and
with F4 instead of F6 to mov/ren. Is this something that is configurable so
that it isn't necessary to remember when the F3/F4 keys don't need to be
substutituted and when they do? Why the environmental difference?
--
"   Our Constitution was made only for a moral
and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409