Re: force internal viewer to hex view

Subject: Re: force internal viewer to hex view
From: Frank Dietrich
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2007 20:07:56 +0100
Hi Theodore,

[email protected] wrote:
>On Tue, 20 Nov 2007, Frank Dietrich wrote:
>> how can I force the internal viewer to start in hex view mode?
>So one suggestion would be to open a small file, hit F4, then exit
>the small file and open the large one.

Yes. You are right. I do it normaly in that way. But from time to
time I forget to follow this rule. Then I open a large file and need
to wait or to kill mc. This is a little bit annoying.

So I decide to open files in hex view mode only with hexdump.

regards
Frank
--
Sleep: Body function indicating lack of coffee.