Re: filename completion

Subject: Re: filename completion
From: Felix Miata
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2007 13:14:02 -0500
On 2007/11/09 10:55 (GMT-0500) Pavel Roskin apparently typed:

> Jack Wootton wrote:

>> I tried Alt and Tab, but gave up because, as you correctly point out,
>> my desktop environment ccatches it.  It's a shame, I reply on filename
>> completion for nearly everything I do, pressing Esc + Alt + Tab isn't
>> really the easiest thing.

> Try pressing Escape, then Tab.  No Alt.  That should work.

When I want normal shell behavior instead of MC behavior, I hit Ctrl-O first.
"   A patriot without religion . . . is as great a
paradox, as an honest man without the fear of God."
                                     John Adams

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Mc mailing list