mcedit selection question/feature request

Subject: mcedit selection question/feature request
From: Nagy Gabor
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 16:13:29 +0100

I select a text with F3 and I "do" something with that text, for example I copy
it with F5, then the selection remains. This is confusing to me.
Is there any option to automatically clear the selection after F5? This would be
useful to me, because I usually use F8 for deleting lines, and in lots of cases
I delete selected blocks accidentally (which is not on the screen now).

Bye, ngaba

PS: any tips appreciated

SZTE Egyetemi Könyvtár - http://www.bibl.u-szeged.hu

Mc mailing list