Re: Locking directory panes while cd'ing

Subject: Re: Locking directory panes while cd'ing
From: Reynir Stefansson
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 02:27:40 +0000
Thus spake Keith Roberts <[email protected]>:

> Hi. Is it possible to have a button that would allow one to
> lock directory panes while cd'ing to a new directory tree,
> then toggle the button again to unlock the panes please,
> once both directory panes are at the required location?

Have you tried Alt-O or Alt-I to synchronise the panes? I think that's
logically compatible with your request.

Reynir H. Stefánsson ([email protected])
--
Akane leaned over the sleeping tiger. How to wake him up. Well, he DID
have an appetite. "Oh look, Kasumi's made cookies..."

<WHAM!> The tiger was out and running before he'd even fully woken up.
Ears flicked back and forth as he sniffed the air. Cookies? Even
barbarian martial artist sabretooth tigers liked chocolate chip cookies.

                ("Cat Scratch Fever" by Gregg Sharp)