is mc OK for editing config files ?

Subject: is mc OK for editing config files ?
From: "Voytek Eymont"
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 08:36:49 +1000 EST
dumb question:

I use mc and often edit config files with it's editor (httpd, postfix,
amavis, and so on)

I recently struck a problem where 'things went wrong' and I was told what
follows,

I'm *not* blaming mc for my problems, BUT just asking:

is mc OK to edit config files, with regard to what I'm being told I need
to do

--
Voytek