GNU Midnight Commander maintainer

Subject: GNU Midnight Commander maintainer
From: "Pavel Tsekov"
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2007 14:14:45 +0200

I am writing this message to inform you that Pavel Roskin,
the long time maintainer and developer of GNU Midnight Commander,
decided to step down as a maintainer. I hope that you'll join me
to wish Pavel luck in whatever he pursues next.

The FSF following a recommendation from Pavel Roskin appointed me
as the new project maintainer. I hope that I'll be able to justify
their trust and live up to the expectations of MC's users.

Pavel Tsekov

Mc mailing list