mc's 'amnesia' strikes again...

Subject: mc's 'amnesia' strikes again...
From: Reynir Stefansson
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 18:13:38 +0000
... and this time verified as partial. mc fails to open some file types
but not to view them.

Oh, and symptoms: mc begins acting on the keypress, but then returns
without finishing.

And, no, I still haven't found rhyme nor reason for this behaviour. For
all I know, it may be yet another strange interaction between mc and
the shell(s). mc obviously does write a script to $MC_TMPDIR, but I have
no samples of its output.

Reynir H. Stefánsson ([email protected])
RAM is like an orgasm: Better real than faked. (Seymour Cray)

Mc mailing list