GNU Midnight Commander 4.6.2-pre1

Subject: GNU Midnight Commander 4.6.2-pre1
From: "Pavel Tsekov"
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 10:30:54 +0200

I've prepared the fist pre-release of GNU Midnight Commander 4.6.2 . Please,
download it and give it a try.

I've been waiting for several days to get access to ftp.gnu.org so that
I can upload the pre-release there, but it seems like it's going to take a
while. I am not willing to hold this pre-release any longer so I've uploaded it
to my private web space - you can get it from there:

Once I have access to ftp.gnu.org I'll upload there too. Alternatively, you
can fetch it from cvs - use the MC_4_6_2_pre1 tag.

P.S. The public key fingerprint is: 611B 04F9 776E E02B 4AA3  5192 140E C4C2
85DA C198
     The public key id is: 85DAC198

Mc-devel mailing list