mc on Mac

Subject: mc on Mac
From: Felix Miata
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 21:15:51 -0400
Norton Commander made DOS usable. FC/2 made OS/2 usable. MC made Linux usable.
MC as installed hasn't made Mac usable. I installed the Fink MC package on
10.3.9. Run in terminal from the command line,
the function keys need the CMD key to do their job. Other shifted and unshifted
keys seem to either be completely ignored, or captured by the OS. I can't
select files with the INS key. Anyone know how
to make MC usable on a Mac? Does Mac have virtual terminals on which MC could
be run full screen?
"Respect everyone."     I Peter 2:17 NIV

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Mc mailing list