Ara! mc's amnesia...

Subject: Ara! mc's amnesia...
From: Reynir Stefansson
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2007 14:10:39 +0000
I think I've found a clue to mc's occasional amnesia attacks. It only
seems to strike if...
    1. I have had mc running for a 'long' time.
    2. I login on another console, use mc for something and logout.

The puzzle is not complete. Far from it. It is quite possible that the
bug is affected by usage patterns, compiler used, mean solar
transmogrification, phase of the moon, the goose chase factor and the
latest Elvis sightings.

Reynir H. Stefánsson ([email protected])
--
The New Testament redefined Lucifer from Devil's Advocate to Devil.
This has since become a much-used ploy in politics.