Re: mc doesn't like underscores in dir name

Subject: Re: mc doesn't like underscores in dir name
From: Jindrich Novy
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 18:25:03 +0200
Hi Helmut,

the problem is caused by bad substitution of directory names by codes in
octal form, which is fixed by:

http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/mc/mc/src/subshell.c?r1=1.92&r2=1.93

so if your distribution contains mc compiled from CVS snapshot prior to
May 8 2006, it is likely broken. Any later version doesn't seem to have
this problem any more.

Jindrich