Re: Meta-o does what again?

Subject: Re: Meta-o does what again?
Date: Sat, 5 May 2007 18:26:09 -0500 CDT
Thanks, I will get around to it. I am busy right now adding the support
for the Mini Shotz ms-350 to libgphoto2 (after finally debugging some
rather intricate functionality for downloading and processing AVI clips)
and it is Saturday evening so I quit soon for the day. But, in regard to
the whole business a suggestion which I hope is constructive:

Does Alt-B do anything? If not, then why not enable it, with the
functionality  "Browse parent directory" and put Alt-O back the way it

I also have a few other suggestions, or better stated, a wish list,
consisting of things I have wondered about for a long time and thought,
"Gee, why couldn't that be put into the Midnight Commander?" But those can
wait until we all get less excited.

Thanks for the prompt response!

Do I also need the CVS code to which to apply the patch? If so, OK. Just
let me know.

Theodore Kilgore

On Sat, 5 May 2007, Pavel Tsekov wrote:

> On Sat, 5 May 2007, Pavel Tsekov wrote:
>> On Sat, 5 May 2007, [email protected] wrote:
>> [...]
>>> As I said, please send me the patch, or direct me to the patch, which will
>>> fix this. And tell me, to which particular code I should apply it -- which
>>> version number or whatever. If you like, go ahead and specify code from
>>> your CVS or SVN tree and not a release version. That would be fine with
>>> me.
>> http://mail.gnome.org/archives/mc-devel/2005-January/msg00069.html
>> Apply the patch passing the -R option to `patch'.
> Sorry. I pasted the wrong link. This it the correct one:
> http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewcvs/mc/src/screen.c?root=mc&sortby=date&r2=1.209&r1=1.207&diff_format=u
Mc mailing list