Re: Thank you to the author of MC

Subject: Re: Thank you to the author of MC
From: "tarcisio praciano-pereira"
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 22:10:43 -0300
Dear Robert

When you find the author, add my name with exactly the same words as your's and the same time
in the boat, it was 1996 I started and mc was essential for doing everything I could not do in
Unix environment. Even today I do not install Linux without mc.

Add my name.

Tarcisio Praciano-Pereira

2007/5/3, Robert Black <[email protected]>:
When I was teaching myself Linux about nine years ago and X was still having
growing pains Midnight Commander probably meant the difference between
learning linux and giving up as most work was done from the command line.
I realized today that I never said thanks back then when it probably would
have meant a lot more. Not sure what the status of the original author is but
if anyone knows let me know.
Robert

Tarcisio Praciano Pereira
http://www.andes.org.br/imprensa/ultimas/contatoview.asp?key=4415