Re: Lost bindings

Subject: Re: Lost bindings
From: Reynir Stefansson
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 02:01:13 +0000
Pavel Tsekov wrote:
> On Wed, 25 Apr 2007, Reynir Stefansson wrote:
>> I have noted that mc seems to very occasionally forget, partly or
>> wholly, bindings and maybe other stuff, too. Given how rarely it
>> happens, I have found no pattern to it.
>> Note: This is the plain 4.6.1 I run on Magrat, my personal server of all
>> good things. Perhaps it has been fixed (intentionally or not) in a
>> snapshot.
> You see how vague this report is ? How could we possibly help ? :)

I know it's vague. It's all I can do, to alert people to a condition in
hope that someone else can quantify it. *Ob*viously such behaviour is
highly frowned upon. :-p

Reynir H. Stefánsson ([email protected])
        "Mom, I was wondering..."
        Nodoka Saotome turned to his son, who had a curious look on his
face. "Yes, son, what is it?"
        Ranma smiled and asked the question that changed everything.
        "What is a pervert?"

                ("Why Ranma is never seduced" by Xen-Oh)

Mc mailing list