Meta-o does what again?

Subject: Meta-o does what again?
From: Reynir Stefansson
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 01:41:50 +0000
IIRC, Meta-o is supposed to duplicate the directory position of one
panel into the other. I noted recently that it's begun to end up off by
one. If the pointer bar sits on a subdir, the other panel will open into
it, else into the parent directory. Seen in 4.6.1 patched with either
2007-01-04-16 or 2007-03-09-18, not in plain 4.6.1.

Of course, I only noted it recently because I only began *using* patched
4.6.1s recently, now that I finally have a second Linux box.

Reynir H. Stefánsson ([email protected])
To become a witch, you must be borne of a witch. I went one up. I
chose a priest as a father. ... My Controller just shook his head.

Mc mailing list