Fellow n00b note

Subject: Fellow n00b note
From: Reynir Stefansson
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 17:31:51 +0000
Yo! If you're gonna be as stupid as me and run with multiple versions of
'mc' on the same box, keep track of which one is the really installed
one (in my case, a minimally-patched 4.6.1). That way, you'll only be
burning-cheek embarrassed in front of yourself when you discover that
the bug you almost reported was caused by the 'mc' you were running
requiring support scripts slightly different from the ones the installed
'mc' requires.

(You needed that laugh, didn't ya, Pavel?)

OK, so mebbe ya can avoid that kinda mess with suitable use of
'--prefix=' during configuring...

(Oh, kwityer guffawing... I already feel like a bloody baka stupid baka
idiot!)

Reynir H. Stefánsson ([email protected])
--
"It's not polite to eat with food in your mouth!"

                (Nabiki, in "Ranma Compo" by Chriina)