Re: Meta-o does what again?

Subject: Re: Meta-o does what again?
From: Reynir Stefansson
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 01:02:16 +0000
>> IIRC, Meta-o is supposed to duplicate the directory position of one
>> panel into the other. I noted recently that it's begun to end up off by
>> one. If the pointer bar sits on a subdir, the other panel will open into
>> it, else into the parent directory. Seen in 4.6.1 patched with either
>> 2007-01-04-16 or 2007-03-09-18, not in plain 4.6.1.
>>

> Is that new? I thought it always worked like that. My help screen says:
>
>    Alt-o   If the currently selected file is a directory,
>            load that directory on the other panel and moves
>            the selection to the next file.
>
> Anton

New to me, anyway. Maybe it was supposed to do this all the time, but
I'm so used to the other way that this really takes me on a ride. Wonder
if it's available on another key combo with me just being too bloody
baka stupid to find it. Stranger things have happened.

Reynir H. Stefánsson ([email protected])
--
        But fate is a fickle beast, and so in a rather bewildering chain
of events involving 1) Mihoshi 2) Ryo-Ohki 3) Washuu trying to create a

                (Addventure "No Need For A Dungeon Keeper!" #130449
                 by CrystalBlaze)