Mailing list problems ?

From: Pavel Tsekov
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 15:33:03 +0200 EET
Hello,

On 01.01.2007 I sent two mails regarding the /dev/null problem
to mc at gnome dot org and to Alexander Oberhuber. Neither of
those two posts made it to the mailing list or the mailing list
archives, but they were received by Alexander. Later on the same
day he responded back to me and the mailing list but his post
didn't made it to the list too. The Subject field of those
messages was:

"MC running under root changes file perms for /dev/null !!!"

Is it the three exclamation marks at the end that prevent the
mail to get to the list ? Or is it something else ? Perhaps,
the list administrator might sched some light ?

Thanks!