Re: YAB highlighting-related buglet in mcedit

Subject: Re: YAB highlighting-related buglet in mcedit
From: Reynir Stefansson
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 14:14:05 +0000
Pavel Tsekov wrote:
> On Wed, 2007-01-03 at 10:20, Pavel Tsekov wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 2007-01-02 at 17:40, Reynir Stefansson wrote:
>>
>>> When doing an F7 search, a highlit bracket stays lit after the search
>>> moves the cursor off the opposing bracket.
>>>
>>> First observed in 4.6.1 with highlighting patch from 2006-12-04 (digest
>>> v32n2).
>>> Exists also in baselevel 4.6.1.
>>>
>> I'll investigate. Thanks for the report!
>
> This bug has been here for at list 8+ years :)
> Please, test the attached patch.

Yup. Highlighting now follows the cursor on search. That's another
million roses to ya. :)

As an aside: Do ya folk think the mailing list package can be hacked to
mung tear lines for once-a-day digests? Thunderbird is prone to tear the
digest in half if they're left intact. And, as per known principles, the
lost part *will* be the one you wanted.

Reynir H. Stefánsson ([email protected])
--
The only thing better than a good cup of tea is three good cups of tea.