Re: mcedit: usage of Ctrl-Home, Shift-arrows, Ctrl-Insert and similar ke

Subject: Re: mcedit: usage of Ctrl-Home, Shift-arrows, Ctrl-Insert and similar keys
From: Wiseman
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 00:29:23 +0100
I think MC should use a configuration file where you can (re)define
keys for anything - not just the Learn Keys window, and some way to
configure special keys which only work on the console, so that you can
use any key combination in the console, and attempt them or redefine
them to something else for terminals.