Re: mc starts after 60 second delay (fwd)

Subject: Re: mc starts after 60 second delay fwd
From: "Lindy Mayfield"
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 15:40:50 +0300
Thanks very much!  That cured it.

I had the line --
interfaces = lo, vmnet1

in my smb.conf file because I was testing some things with VMWare
Server.  What is interesting is that I have the same interfaces
directive in my smb.conf file on a Centos 4.1 system and mc has no
problems there.  Probably there is an updated library somewhere for
that issue.

Thanks again. I would have never guessed it was samba related, though
I was sure somewhere there was a network timeout.  Makes perfect sense

On 9/15/06, Pavel Tsekov <[email protected]> wrote:
> [...]
Mc mailing list