Re: Dar (disk archive) plugin

Subject: Re: Dar (disk archive) plugin
From: "G Jansman"
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 11:46:12 +0200
Hi Stefan,

You might want to check the mailing list for developers. I've sent you an
answer on March 22 and an updated 'dar' plugin (amongst others) on April 3.

Since I don't use 'dar' personally I'm not sure whether the functionality is
what you are looking for. Please let me know whether the plugin meets your
requirements (and eventually what's missing).

Cheers,
Guus Jansman