Re: SCREEN command and MCEdit under SLES9

Subject: Re: SCREEN command and MCEdit under SLES9
From: Anton Monroe
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 02:53:34 -0500

(sigh) As I said:

>>>Don't worry, I'm not asking the MC developers to solve that problem.
>>>But if anyone has some hints or pointers to sources of information about
>>>terminal problems, we could add them to the FAQ file.

I am not so rude as to expect you to fix my buggy and practically
undocumented SSH client.  I was simply suggesting that, since terminal
emulation problems are so common, it might be worthwhile to give
Midnight Commander users some information that could help them solve
their own problems.  It's just a idea; I didn't mean to turn this thread
into a monster of miscommunication.

Anton