Re: subshell (ctrl-o) not working properly

Subject: Re: subshell (ctrl-o) not working properly
From: Tomasz Chmielewski
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 20:43:37 +0100
Pavel Tsekov wrote:
On Fri, 24 Feb 2006, Tomasz Chmielewski wrote:

I just cross-compiled mc for a Linux/mipsel/uClibc target.

Everything runs fine, except the subshell (ctrl-o).
You should run MC under a debugger then. Start tracing at init_subshell().
Let us know about the results .

P.S. Stracing might prove usefull too.
I tried stracing to see what happens when I press ctrl + o, but didn't
find anything interesting (at least for me). Should I capture
everything, from start, and then when pressing ctrl + o?
Could anyone explain a bit how to run mc under a debugger? I never did
so before.
--
Tomasz Chmielewski
WPKG - http://wpkg.org