Re: how to disable internationalization support (for an embedded system)

Subject: Re: how to disable internationalization support for an embedded system
From: Tomasz Chmielewski
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 10:51:42 +0100
Roland Illig wrote:
Tomasz Chmielewski wrote:
I'm trying to build mc for an embedded system.

I would like to compile it without "internationalization support" - how can I do it?
have you tried ./configure --disable-nls? If that doesn't work, it is a
bug.
All right, I didn't see this one.

Anyway, there might be a bug, even though I use this options, still different language "hints" are installed by "make install" (mc.hint.nl, mc.hint.pl etc.).
But I guess it doesn't have any effect on the mc binary size.

--
Tomasz Chmielewski
WPKG - http://wpkg.org