Re: colorization of mc

Subject: Re: colorization of mc
From: Leonard den Ottolander
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 22:15:15 +0100
Hi Lucien,

On Sat, 2006-02-11 at 15:55 +0100, Lucien Marie wrote:
> html text ....<a href="#" title="<? echo $categorie; ?>">...end html text
> The beginning html is in blue (correct)
> then <? echo $categorie; ?> is colorized like script (correct)
> but the rest ">.... is colorized in green like a text.

There are other examples of how the current context is
"sticky" (maintained one character too long). Sadly the code is
undocumented and the original author (Paul Sheer) does not want to
change it's behaviour as "the syntax highlighting cannot have a bug
because i have defined the specification as being the current
implementation"...

This issue is probably fixable, but I haven't quite understood that code
yet...

Leonard.