Re: A fork of MC

Subject: Re: A fork of MC
From: Pavel Tsekov
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 10:11:53 +0300
On Wed, 5 Oct 2005, Enrico Weigelt wrote:

> * Pavel Tsekov <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi,
> > As such I decided to move forward and create a fork of the project.
> please keep me up to date.
> Problably I'll find the time for some contributions.
> My personal plans for mc are:
>     + get rid of glib
>     + get rid of autoshit

These are not my goals. What I want to do is make the process of reviewing
and accepting patches faster while keeping the code quality high. I want
to work on making MC as free of bugs as possible. I don't plan to look
back at older versions of MC - MC 4.6.1 and some patches from HEAD is
where I am going to start. I prefer cooperating with MC instead of denying

Mc mailing list