Re: A fork of MC

Subject: Re: A fork of MC
From: Enrico Weigelt
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 22:42:55 +0200
* Pavel Tsekov <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi,

> As such I decided to move forward and create a fork of the project.

please keep me up to date.

Problably I'll find the time for some contributions.
My personal plans for mc are:

    + get rid of glib
    + get rid of autoshit
    + split off vfs into a separate package

If you set up another maillist for your branch, please place me in.

BTW: did you already have a look at the mc-mp project ?

cu
 Enrico Weigelt    ==   metux IT service

  fax:       +49 36207 519932         email:     [email protected]
  cellphone: +49 174 7066481