Re: Drop down input history key

Subject: Re: Drop down input history key
From: /dev/rob0
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 21:40:15 -0500
On Wednesday 06 July 2005 09:25, Leonard den Ottolander wrote:
> What would be the key (combination) to use to let the history list in
> a dialog quick_input to drop down? Or can this only be achieved with
> a mouse click?

Found in the help page, Keys -> Directory Panels, at the end:
M-S-h, M-H
        displays the directory history, equivalent to
        depressing the 'v' with the mouse.

Funny thing, though: I noticed that with Options -> Menu bar visible
unchecked (i.e., no menu bar), clicking anywhere in that first line,
including the <, v, and >, gets me the menu bar. :(
    or "not-spam" is in Subject: header
Mc mailing list