Re: Addressing MC stagnation - wiki example

Subject: Re: Addressing MC stagnation - wiki example
From: Peter Masiar
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 10:45:40 -0400
Pavel Roskin wrote:

  For the Wiki, all we need is a domain name (or we can keep it under
the obscure url we can put it on).
I have midnightcommander.org registered on Gandi.  I can set its IP
address to anything.  But I don't have any servers to host Wiki.
I host CGI::Application 'Best Practices' wiki,

just for kicks set up MC wiki here:

I do not claim this should be 'The MC wiki' - just to show how easy will be to others to contribute with info, links, docs, etc, if we use wiki.
How even non-coders (like me) can contribute to most important tool (at
least for me).
I do not have a logo yet (image is broken) but I will look something up.
I am open for suggestions. :-)

Peter Masiar, [email protected], NEW PHONE: (203) 737-2989
Yale Center for Medical Informatics (YCMI), http://ycmi.med.yale.edu
I am not a lawyer. My ideas are NOT binding for University.
In doubt, Yale policy right: http://www.yale.edu/policy/itaup.html
Mc mailing list