Re: Crash in mc snapshot

Subject: Re: Crash in mc snapshot
From: Roland Illig
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 16:50:31 +0200
Michelle Konzack wrote:
Am 2005-04-22 02:17:55, schrieb zhilla:

distro: slackware 10.1
what happends is this...
when viewing .so files, it parses them and displays simbols... but, if i open libflashplayer.so (standard flash plugin for firefox), and then hit [F8] Raw, i get a warning "nm: libflashplayer.so: no symbols", and when i proceed, i get a segmentation fault and mc crashes, and console colour is corrupted. so, its not a major bug/functionality limiting, but it's a nasty CRASH. feel free to fix :)
oh yeah, and CC me pls, i am not subscribed.
It seems, this BUG occurs not on Debian.
| GNU Midnight Commander 4.6.1-pre3
I've rewritten large parts of mcview after mc-4.6.1-pre3, so it's no
wonder the bug does not appear in 4.6.1-pre3.
Mc mailing list