Re: F6

Subject: Re: F6
From: Roland Illig
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 21:29:26 +0100
Felix Miata wrote:
Surely there must be some way to make F6 put the current name on the
input line for editing (renaming) instead of moving to some other
location, but I am at a loss to find it. I'm really tired of retyping
complete filenames. Someone please tell me how to easily just add or
deleting one character in a filename.
Do you know the "source mask" field in the dialog?

Rename some files with source mask "*.gif" into "*-backup.gif", and you're done. Press <F1> in the Rename dialog for more information.
Roland