Re: [Mailman-Users] no subject prefix

Subject: Re: [Mailman-Users] no subject prefix
From: Jim Tittsler
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 18:33:24 +0900
On Jul 12, 2005, at 15:52, Julian Ohm wrote:

> I'm using Mailman 2.1.6 and have a problem with the subject prefix.
> mailman doesent change the subject and i'm not able to fix that
> problem

Did you set DELIVERY_MODULE to 'Sendmail' in your mm_cfg.py (rather
than the *strongly* recommended 'SMTPDirect')?  The Subject prefix is
not added when using the 'Sendmail' module.

(As the header of Sendmail.py warns, that module is not intended for
production use.)

--
Jim Tittsler     http://www.OnJapan.net/      GPG: 0x01159DB6
Python Starship  http://Starship.Python.net/crew/jwt/