Re: [Mailman-Users] no subject prefix

Subject: Re: [Mailman-Users] no subject prefix
From: Jim Tittsler
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 20:13:26 +0900
On Jul 12, 2005, at 18:43, Julian Ohm wrote:

> Jim Tittsler wrote:
>
>> Did you set DELIVERY_MODULE to 'Sendmail' in your mm_cfg.py (rather
>> than the *strongly* recommended 'SMTPDirect')?  The Subject prefix is
>> not added when using the 'Sendmail' module.

Sorry, this is bogus.  (It is the msg_footer/header that are not
added in the SMTPDirect case, so not relevant to your problems.)

The Reply-To: munging and the Subject: prefixing should both be
happening in CookHeaders.  The subject prefixing is different based
on the character set used for the list, but the reply-to munging
isn't, so I can't think of a reason that fits both your symptoms.

--
Jim Tittsler     http://www.OnJapan.net/      GPG: 0x01159DB6
Python Starship  http://Starship.Python.net/crew/jwt/

Security Policy: