mailman-docs@python.org

Re: [Mailman-docs] *ping*?

Subject: Re: [Mailman-docs] *ping*?
From: "Jay R. Ashworth"
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 10:15:59 -0500
On Fri, Mar 03, 2006 at 09:38:54AM -0500, Barry Warsaw wrote:
> On Mar 3, 2006, at 12:04 AM, Glenn Sieb wrote:
> > *tap tap* Is this thing on? :)
>
> I'm here. :)

Be damned.  I don't get a monthly reminder on this list, I don't think,
Barry.

> > I'd like to help out with docs and such, if possible?
>
> That would be great.  Any ideas about what you'd like to work on?

Hmmm.

<aol>Meetoo</aol>

Clearly, I need to find a good coder to help me with this idea I have
to writing a bot to extract DocBook documentation source files *back
out* of a MediaWiki.  It's The Coming Thing.

Hey.  Barry.  *You're* a python programmer.  :-)

Cheers,
-- jra
--
Jay R. Ashworth                                                jra@xxxxxxxxxxx

        A: No.
        Q: Should I include quotations after my message body?