macromedia.flash

Using Vcam with Flash CS3

Subject: Using Vcam with Flash CS3
From: "Luis Ortega"
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 13:22:02 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.flash

I installed the adobe vcam extension in my Flash CS3 (Mac) and it all works
 ok except that the vcam frame comes in with a crosshairs located on the
 upper left hand corner of the frame and no matter what I do I cant get it to
 set the crosshairs on the center of the frame.
 When I go to use it and test the movie, the vcam action keeps giving me a
 lot of extra white space to the top and left of the screen rather than show
 me the actual frame area that I want to see and zoom into.
 Can anyone please tell me how the crosshairs of the vcam frame can be set to
 the center of the frame so that what I really want to frame and zoom on
 actually shows up in the rendered movie? Or is there another way to make the
 vcam frame include the areas that I want instead of giving me all the
 unweanted extra white space?
 Thanks a lot for any advice.