macromedia.flash.flashcom

FMS3 crashes on Win server

Subject: FMS3 crashes on Win server
From: "DejanPopov"
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 13:28:56 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.flash.flashcom

I?m running Flash Media Interactive Server 3.01 on Win 2008 Server. I?m having
about 200 users at a time on video chat application, almost every day my FMS
crashes, but it doesn't restart, it just stops responding so I have to restart
it manually. And it shows up connections in admin console, so in 2-3 hours of
not responding, admin console shows that  to a 10 thousand connections piled up.
 Is there any way to avoid this by some configuration or at least to make FMS
restart core, not just to die.
 Thing that maybe causes this crashes is memory that steadily raises, sometimes
up to 1GB per day, although I am trying to delete and set to null all data in
FMS script so that they can be collected by garbage collector.
 As for logs, most times there is nothing unusual there, sometimes there is
?Virtual host Disconnecting unresponsive core? in edge.log nothing else.