macromedia.dreamweaver.appdev

Re: Creating Update and deleting Records Forms

Subject: Re: Creating Update and deleting Records Forms
From: David Powers
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 11:00:39 +0000
Newsgroups: macromedia.dreamweaver.appdev

burkeslaw wrote:
With the Update and Delete pages I created a form manually for these and put the hidden field in, binding it to the Members_Id, do I still Have to put this hidden field in if I have the primary key Members_Id in the top of my forms but as text only so it can not be changed by others, I saw the update wizard does this?

No, you don't need a hidden field if the primary key is in the form as text only. I use a hidden field because I don't normally want to display the primary key, but either method is fine.

--
David Powers
Adobe Community Expert, Dreamweaver