macromedia.dreamweaver.appdev

Dreamweaver CS3 frameset browse problem

Subject: Dreamweaver CS3 frameset browse problem
From: "aquarium.west"
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 21:59:33 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.dreamweaver.appdev

When I click to preview in a browser for a .CFM file which contains a frameset,
Dreamweaver opens the browser with the PHYSICAL path (eg.
C:\CFusionMX7\wwwroot\mysite\frameset.cfm) and so all that is displayed in the
browser is markup. On the other hand, if I click to preview in a browser for
any other .CFM file, Dreamweaver correctly opens the page using the web url
(eg. http://localhost:8501/mysite/test.cfm) and so the page is parsed properly.

 Also, If I click the "Live Data Viewer" button on the frameset page, then I
get a message:

 The testing server did not execute any of the scripts in your document.
Possible explanations: Testing server is not running. Testing server ignores
.cfm files.

 That message only occurs on the frameset page. Other .CFM pages display
correctly in the Live Data Viewer.