macromedia.dreamweaver.appdev

debugging javascript page code

Subject: debugging javascript page code
From: "aonefun"
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 04:04:51 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.dreamweaver.appdev

on IE page error reads:

 Line: 186
 Char: 4
 Error: 'contentdivs[...].style' is null or not an object
 Code:0

 The part of the page that does not function as a result of the error is the
javascript customer showcase script which can be viewed by clicking on
"Customer Showcase" tab

 What stumps me is that the error does not always exist. The error usually does
not occur when going to the page directly.

 It does,however, occur often when visiting:

 1.
http://www.canchair.com/new_web_product_detail.asp?ProductID=499&ProductFamily=5
&ProductFamilySub=
 2. and clicking on model #9840 which opens a small popup window.
 3. and then clicking on the image featured on the popup window.

 >What can be causing the error, or atleast, how can I make more sense of the
error message?