macromedia.dreamweaver.appdev

Newly added field does not insert/update

Subject: Newly added field does not insert/update
From: "CharlieARM"
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 05:43:17 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.dreamweaver.appdev

I am working on an asp form from DMXready.com, if anybody knows their products.
 I followed the instructions far enough to create a new form field "Region"
that  matches with a new data field in my Access database. However if I work on
a record and type in the Region in the blank form box, that field is not
inserted into the database - the information is lost.
 Opening the database file in Access, I can enter the information, save, upload
the mdb file, and the information appears in the box.
 So I think my only problem is that text box is not performing within the form
when I press Update.
 I tried comparing it to other working fields - not clue I understand.