macromedia.dreamweaver.appdev

Re: Need an introduction on Sessions

Subject: Re: Need an introduction on Sessions
From: "The_FedEx_Guy"
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 12:18:56 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.dreamweaver.appdev

I have created the login page and it redirects to where I want, and I have
successfully created sessions. But I have come up with another problem.

 What if I have hidding certain information from the visitor e.g contact
telephone number? I only want the user to see it if they are logged in.

 I have got this so far:

  <?php if ($_SESSION['logged'] == "true") { echo ('<table border="0">
$row_job_results["rest_contact"]; ?></td>
$row_job_results["rest_conttel"]; ?></td>
to see this</a></td>
to see this</a></td>

 If the session tells the script the person is not logged in they can click on
the link and login but once they are logged in they cannot go back to the same
page, without redoing the search.

 Is there a way I can take them back to previous page once logged in?