macromedia.dreamweaver.appdev

Re: fatal error when trying to use XSL Server Behavior

Subject: Re: fatal error when trying to use XSL Server Behavior
From: "antares5"
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 15:40:41 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.dreamweaver.appdev

Now that I've got it working, one more question... can I use DW XSL
Transformations to convert a link from an XM source into an actual link in a
PHP file?  I can get the link info, but don't see any method to directly
convert the dynamic data into an actual URL.

 Tried to drag the XML link element to the properties box link field, but it
won't take it as a value...

 Don't see anything in the DW XSL documentation on importing links.