macromedia.dreamweaver.appdev

Re: PHP and MS SQL Server

Subject: Re: PHP and MS SQL Server
From: "JackPot"
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 14:38:33 -0500
Newsgroups: macromedia.dreamweaver.appdev

Microsoft now supports using PHP with the .NET Framework. There's something to take a look at when working with their database.

"captcashew" <webforumsuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:gb0mhf$rvl$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I need to create an application using PHP and MS SQL Server as the application server environment. Are there any options using dreamweaver? I've done a ton of PHP/MySQL and ASP/VBScript sites, but I'm locked into PHP/MS SQL on this one. Are there any extensions available to do this that anyone knows of or could I use the beta of the new DW? Or am I going to have to hand-code it (which is NOT
a good thing for me :) ).

Thanks in advance.

-Bill