macromedia.dreamweaver.appdev

DELETE server beahvior not working

Subject: DELETE server beahvior not working
From: "pgubbins"
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 17:45:15 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.dreamweaver.appdev

I am using dreamweaver 8 and working thru some great online tutorials for
developing dynamic content. I have added records selected, and edited them no
problem. But I cannot get the delete funtion to work.

 I am using

 Dreamweaver 8
 Connceted to MySQL database with ODBC
 and .asp

 When I try to use the delete record server behavior it dosent seem to work at
all.

 I will be glad to post code or anything else anyone nice enough to care to try
to help me might need to diagnose the problem.

 I have spent 3 solid days searching the net for answers and am pullin my hair
out. So any help at all would be very much appreciated.

From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/
        autolearn=no version=3.2.5

see it.