macromedia.dreamweaver.appdev

Re: Recordset to array

Subject: Re: Recordset to array
From: "mac-in-the-mountains"
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 07:58:02 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.dreamweaver.appdev

Thanks for the advice David,
 I've changed tack and tried to change the recordset to include Group by
coursecode but when I test the output it just lists one entry for each code and
the others seem to have disappeared.

 But even if it listed them all I can't find anything online that tells me how
to retrieve only the dates for a specific code.

 I've attached the recordset code. Any chance you can let me know why I it's
now working and maybe give me a pointer as to how I can retrieve the data I
need from the recordset.

 Cheers

 Dave

 Here' sthe recorset code:

 $query_rs_dates = "SELECT * FROM dates08 WHERE coursecode LIKE '%SWM%' GROUP
BY coursecode ORDER BY start_date ASC ";
 $rs_dates = mysql_query($query_rs_dates, $con_mycon) or die(mysql_error());
 $row_rs_dates = mysql_fetch_assoc($rs_dates);
 $totalRows_rs_dates = mysql_num_rows($rs_dates);