macromedia.dreamweaver.appdev

Re: Recordset to array

Subject: Re: Recordset to array
From: David Powers
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2008 19:46:10 +0100
Newsgroups: macromedia.dreamweaver.appdev

mac-in-the-mountains wrote:
I've attached the recordset code. Any chance you can let me know why I it's now working and maybe give me a pointer as to how I can retrieve the data I need from the recordset.

Sorry, I'm up to my eyeballs in other work at the moment, and working with GROUP is not one of my strong points. Micha Fesser is the GROUP king. See if you can get him to respond, maybe by starting a new thread. Good luck.

--
David Powers, Adobe Community Expert
Author, "The Essential Guide to Dreamweaver CS3" (friends of ED)